Nog maar wat Fantasy Fair layouts ...

Ik ben natuurlijk begonnen mijn Fantasy Fair foto's te verwerken ... Een aantal voor CT-werk, dus die kan ik nog niet laten zien, maar hier dan de layouts die al wel online mogen ;-)

Of course I started to scrap my Fantasy Fair photos ... Some for CT-jobs, which I cannot show you just yet, but here are a few that can go online right now ;-)

Mijn zus en haar dochter / My sister and her daughter :

Credits : Kit New Beginnings by the Mscraps Designers

Abe de verteller met geboeid publiek / Abe the storyteller with audience

Credits : All Joyce Paul designs

Ik ben nog lang niet klaar, dus er komen ongetwijfeld nog meer layouts aan ;-)

Still have lots of photos to scrap, I will probably post some more in the next days ;-)
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Fabella zei

Wow, these are gorgeous dresses .. fantastic! And wonderful layouts with the great photos!