Blogcandy ... winner !

Een dag te laat, sorry mensen ! Gisteren naar de Fantasy Fair geweest, het was weer geweldig, maar ik was helemaal kapot toen ik eindelijk weer thuis was ;-) Enfin, er waren 6 reacties op de blogcandy, dus ik heb maar een virtuele dobbelsteen gegooid om de winnaar te bepalen ;-)

A day late, I am sorry ! Yesterday I visitid the Fantasy Fair, it was awesome, but when I finally was home again I was exhausted ;-) Anyway, there were 6 comments on the blogcancypost, so I rolled a virtual dice to find a winner ;-)


And the winner is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comment nr. 3 = Dana aka MomtoEVE !

Congratulations ! Please send me your address by clicking this link Brigitte and I will send you the canvas as soon as possible ;-)

Layouts met Fantasy Fair foto's komen in de loop van de week, vandaag eerst kostuums wassen en nog wat achterstallige karweitjes doen ....

Layouts with Fantasy Fair photos will be on my blog during the next days, first I have to wash some costumes and do other things that need to be done ....

Geen opmerkingen: