Layer Love 2.0

Ik heb het al vaker gezegd, ik leer zoveel van Julie Prichard en Chris Cozen. Ik heb me aangemeld voor de nieuwe workshop, Layer Love 2.0, en weer ontzettend leuk en boordevol nieuwe technieken. Dit is mijn eerste oefencanvas, in verschillende stadia ;-)

I've mentioned it before, but Julie Prichard and Chris Cozen are wonderful teachers. I signed up for their new workshop Layer Love 2.0, and again it is an amazing workshop filled with new techniques. Here's my first practice canvas, in different stages ;-)


Ik vond het eindresultaat zo mooi, dat ik er ook nog een digitale collage mee heb gemaakt. Ben vergeten op te schrijven wat ik precies heb gebruikt.....

I loved the endresult so much, I made a digital collage too. Forgot however to write down the supplies I used .....


De silhouetten zijn van Tangie Baxter, en die ga ik misschien nog wel printen en op mijn canvas gebruiken ;-)

The silhouettes are by Tangie Baxter, and I might just print them and use them to finish my canvas ;-)

2 opmerkingen:

Janie Husband zei

i love it too......i did sign up for this class but don't know when i will get started because i signed on for mitsi's poppies class also....the nice thing about julie and chris is that you can start whenever and they are always there for you...... happy day!!!

Holly Dean Artist zei

Fantastic, Brigitte! I find that I am so inspired by Julie and Chris's classes. I learn new techniques and I want to make art. What could be better? I love your work :)