Essence of the Day - Week 1A



1.1.2010
Der letzte Donuts und Apfeltaschen, den Radetzky-Marsch im Fernsehen,
das neue Jahr hat angefangen …..

The last donuts, the Radetzky Marsch on television, the new year has
started ….

2.1.2010
Das Abschied etwas Gutes, bringt manchmal Raum und Luft ….

In order to create space and air, you sometimes need to say goodbye
to something nice …

3.1.2010
Ein sehr grosser Bügelhaufen und Herr der Ringe, eine tolle
Kombination ….

A very large pile of laundry and Lord of the Rings, a great
combination ….

Ik ga een poging wagen met dit projekt, maar wel anders .... Want al die goede one-liners, dat is niks voor mij, zo taalbegaafd ben ik niet. Dan maar een soort eigen korte samenvatting van datgene wat die dag de moeite waard was ;-)

I am giving this project a try, but differently .... Because all those fabulous one-liners, I just can't do that, I simply don't have the talent. From me photos and a short description of the one thing of my day that was worthwhile ;-) I'll do my best to translate in English and German, hope it is not too aweful !

Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Fabella zei

Dann antworte ich mal in deutsch, ich hoffe Du verstehst das genau so gut, wie Du schreibst. Oder wäre Dir englisch lieber? Jedenfalls gefällt mir Dein erstes Layout super gut und ich freue mich auf ein Jahr mit Dir!!